Cookies are small strings that are locally saved in the user's browser to exchange information with the website.
These strings are used for various functions including session analysis, storing information to improve the browsing experience or website functionality. The cookies that are saved during navigation may come from the website itself (owners) or be installed by tools or objects contained within the website (third parties).
The general provision of the Supervisory Authority (GU n.126 of 3rd June 2014) defines two types of cookies:
- Technical cookies - Used for the sole purpose of allowing the transmission of a communication, to complete a service requested by the user, or to carry out statistical research.
- Profiling cookies - Used to record the behaviour of a user and the preferences expressed in order to send advertising messages in line with his profile.
This website does not use any profiling cookies.
Types of cookies
These are the cookies that are used by Arcese S.p.A on its website: www.arcese.com
These cookies allow the website to function properly and the user's browsing preferences including language or access to restricted areas.
The user can delete or disable them, however, compromising some functions of the website. In this case, please refer to the "Disabling cookies" section of this informative notice.
|Statistics||Third party||Google Analytics is a free tool from Google that allows you to collect information on the use and browsing experience of users on the website.
We use this information to optimize the contents and elements of the website without collecting any personal information of users whose IP address data are recorded anonymously.
|Other types of cookies||Third party||Vimeo is a service that allows you to host videos on your platform. This site uses Vimeo tools to display videos within its pages.
Vimeo may track user behavior and collect statistical information on content viewing.
• Place of processing: USA
• Opt-out: youronlinechoices.com
Google Analytics cookies can be disabled through the appropriate add-on installed in the browser or by clicking on the following link.
Browsers are usually enabled to accept cookies from websites. However, it is possible to control and disable cookies through the settings of each browser. This restriction may compromise some features of the website.
Alternatively, you can disable the receipt of cookies from specific suppliers through the tool available on the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Given below are the procedures to disable cookies from the most commonly used browsers
- Google Chrome
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click on “other” then Settings at the top right.
- At the bottom click on Advanced.
- Click on Content Settings in the "Privacy and Security" section.
- Click on Cookies.
- From here it is possible to:
- Enable cookies: activate the option next to "Blocked".
- Disable cookies: disable the option Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
For more information, please visit the page: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
- Mozzilla Firefox
- Click the Menu button and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy and Security panel and move to the History section.
- Under History settings: select use custom settings.
- To enable cookies, tick mark Accept cookies from websites; to deactivate, remove the tick mark.
- Choose how long cookies can be stored:
- Keep the cookies until:
- They expire: the cookies will be removed when they reach the expiration date (date set by the site that sends the cookies).
- Firefox is closed: the cookies stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- Close the page about: preferences. Any changes made will be automatically saved.
For more information, please visit the page: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button and then Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab and then in Settings move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, then select OK.
For more information, please visit the page: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/
- Open the Safari browser and identify the Preferences menu
- Select the Privacy item and set the desired preference for enabling or storing cookies.
For more information, please visit the page: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411
- Open the Opera Browser and identify the Preferences menu
- Select Advanced and then Cookies
- Set the desired preferences for complete blocking or partial storage of cookies.
For more information, please visit the page: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
You can change your preferences or withdraw the consent of cookies by clicking on configure:
[wpca_btn_cc_settings txt="Configure cookie settings"]
Company name: Arcese Trasporti SpA
Registered office: Via Aldo Moro, 95 | 38062 Arco (TN)
Contact details of the Data Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org